Getting Healthy & Living Well- Information you can use!

Welcome To: Live Well Blog.

Here you will find lots of information below about having a healthy body and mind. No need to get sick and die before our time. Right?

Up until I leave this life and step into eternity, I want to have everything working well, brain included.

This can be done with the right knowledge and nutrients to make that happen. Getting active will help greatly. I hope you enjoy the information I have given below. Enjoy.



You Can, Solve Your Health And Pain Issues!



________________________________________________________


Government and Corporation are

making us sick

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

GMO DEBATE BY A 14 YEAR OLD - SHE GETS IT!

14 Year-Old Girl Beats Kevin O'Leary 

In GMO Debate 


http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/14-year-old-girl-schools-kevin-oleary-on-gmos

She is good and will get better, I am sure.

It makes me angry that people are so ignorant and won't listen when they are told of the danger in GMO foods, because they are helping these corporations destroy our world permanently, as well as my/our health and the health of future generations.

Hummm - I wonder if the following will apply?
..."destroy them which destroy the earth." [God's creation]

No comments:

Post a Comment